|JOB # 213||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands|
The Trust Manager will be responsible for the supervision and development of a team of Administrators to deliver comprehensive first-class administrative service to core clients.
Alongside taking responsibility for a mixed portfolio of trusts, companies and partnerships, the Trust Manager will ensure compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and internal policies, and will be expected to contribute towards the development and implementation of strategic plans for the business, acting as a senior relationship manager with clients.
The successful candidate will be confident in their communication with key intermediaries such as beneficiaries, co-trustees, accountants, lawyers and investment managers, and will be able to work cross-functionally as a key member of the Risk Committee.
- A minimum of 8 years relevant and demonstrable experience in a trust environment, including management of a team and change management experience.
- Possession of a relevant professional qualification (i.e., TEP, CPA) will be essential.
- Demonstrated track record of success in building a market competitive and profitable office platform, and depth of experience and understanding of core trust services and operations needed to establish the practice and lead its growth and profitability.
- Track record of delivering high quality results along with ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- The qualified candidate must be self-motivated and possess very strong interpersonal and presentation skills, and excellent written and verbal communication skills, as this position deals directly with key clients, prospective clients, other key intermediaries.