|JOB # 215||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands|
The Senior Manager – Risk & Compliance (“SMRC”) will be responsible for assessing risk, and the adequacy of internal controls, systems and processes in relation to Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing.
Alongside taking responsibility for a team of two, the SMRC will also oversee other facets of the regulatory function in tandem with the Head of Compliance including but not limited to onboarding, training, sanction screening and ongoing monitoring, reporting, and acting as the Deputy MLRO & AMLCO.
- An internationally recognized compliance-related certification (CAMS, ICA Diploma).
- A minimum of five years’ experience in regulatory compliance with at least three years management experience leading teams, projects and/or departments.
- Current knowledge of FATF and CIMA regulatory initiatives.
- Knowledge of FRA reporting requirements, compliance reporting, and corporate governance.
- Good understanding of risk management principles and practices.