Senior Manager - Data Governance & Operation Compliance
|JOB # 191||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman|
The purpose of the role is to oversee the data asset to help provide high quality data that is easily accessible. This role also provides support, data stewardship and privacy controls for the company, and is accountable for governing overall access and management of all data and applications.
The Senior Manager (“SM”) will provide consultation and recommendation to stakeholders and business partners – ensuring compliance with data protection laws and Cayman Islands regulatory requirements – on the implementation of enterprise data guidelines, standards and policies. The SM will also be expected to implement data-related regulatory and compliance initiatives as well as assist in the execution and review of risk assessments for data-related considerations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business or Information Management, or a discipline that develops capability in data analytics and reporting.
- Demonstrable experience recommending solutions, policies and procedures to ensure high level of data quality and accuracy.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Comfortable managing large quantities of data.
- Demonstrated leadership in cross-functional environment.
- Works well under pressure and time constraints.