|JOB # 208||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands|
Working closely with the Head of Compliance, the Senior Manager will ensure compliance with Cayman Islands regulatory obligations whilst taking a practical approach to risk-based challenges, offering appropriate solutions and ensuring best practice.
The Senior Manager will be expected to look after the wider compliance framework; developing and implementing appropriate policies and procedures, acting as the main point of contact with authorities, and will ensure that the requisite risk assessments are conducted on a regular basis with the residual risks identified escalated to Senior Management for consideration.
- A minimum of 8 years’ risk and compliance experience.
- Professional compliance-related designation (CAMS, ICA).
- Legal, Finance or Business Degree with a thorough understanding of the Cayman Islands Anti-Money Laundering regime.
- Thorough understanding of regulatory frameworks applicable to trust/corporate services business, fund administration, and FSB business in Cayman.
- Previous experience acting in the capacity of DMLRO and/or AMLCO.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences and levels.
- Ability to build positive relationships across the business whilst working effectively as part of a team.