|JOB # 148||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman|
Affinity Recruitment is a leading staffing services firm focused on providing staffing solutions to the offshore financial services industry. We are offering a challenging and rewarding opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our team.
As a key member of the business, we are looking for a self-motivated individual who is able to develop new business and build strong relationships through customer focus.
This position will be primarily responsible for building, managing and maintaining relationship with clients and potential clients. Will be responsible for scheduling and attending client sales meetings, all company activities including cold calling and lead generation. On behalf of our clients, you will source candidates, conducting interviews, screening and background checks and shortlisting candidates for both contract and permanent placements. Developing a candidate database and assisting with the sales and marketing activities of the Company.
Working effectively with minimum supervision the candidate should possess a recruitment or sales background and enjoy business development. It’s important that the post holder help to maintain a positive and professional image of the business with a reputation for providing high quality service.
The successful candidate with possess the following experience
A minimum of a College Degree with no less than 4 years experience in recruitment and staffing environment, with a proven track record of strong selling and negotiating skills.
- Ability to maintain existing client portfolios and follow through with new business opportunities
- Must have excellent organizational, written and verbal skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and attention to details
- Demonstrate professionalism, with the ability to maintain strictest confidentiality
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office including familiarity with recruitment software, prior social media experience in recruitment would be beneficial.
Affinity is offering a competitive salary plus commissions and benefits. Applications may be submitted in confidence to Michele Aubert at [email protected]