|JOB # 65||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands|
The successful candidate will be responsible for all front desk duties including answering and transferring all phone calls, collecting mail, and greeting all clients. This candidate will be responsible for opening and closing the office from Monday to Friday. This is a temporary position and the successful individual may become eligible for permanent employment dependent upon performance.
This role is essential in keeping the office up and running and ensuring all office supplies are ordered or picked up. Ideally, this candidate will also be able to support the Marketing Director in creating social media content and writing content for various websites.
Office Administration experience is required, and our ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal and organization skills along with the ability to effectively manage a variety of office demands. Our ideal candidate has great interpersonal skills, a team player who is self-motivated and used to a high-pressure work environment.
The successful candidate will be required to start in October.
- High School Diploma, however Bachelor’s Degree is preferred;
- At least 5 years’ relevant Office Administration and Customer Service experience and able to cover the role with limited training or supervision;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Relevant administrative knowledge of the insurance and banking sectors as well as experience dealing with these client bases;
- Social media and content creation skills preferred;
- Experience with email marketing tools such as MailChimp preferred;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
To apply for this job email your CV/Resume to [email protected]