|JOB # 220
|LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
The Trust Manager will be responsible for the supervision and development of a team to deliver comprehensive first-class administrative service to core clients.
The Trust Manager will ensure compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and internal policies, and will be expected to contribute towards the development and implementation of strategic plans for the business, acting as a senior relationship manager to a multi-jurisdictional private client portfolio.
The successful candidate will be confident in their communication with key intermediaries such as beneficiaries, co-trustees, accountants, lawyers and investment managers, and will be able to work cross-functionally with other departments to ensure deliverables are met.
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant and demonstrable experience in a private client environment.
- Possession of a relevant professional qualification (i.e., TEP, CPA) will be essential.
- Possess a thorough working knowledge of corporate and trust laws and equitable principles.
- Enjoy working with High-Net-Worth clients and their advisors.
- Proven experience of staff management.
- Track record of delivering high quality results along with ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- The qualified candidate must be self-motivated and possess very strong interpersonal and presentation skills, and excellent written and verbal communication skills, as this position deals directly with key clients, prospective clients, other key intermediaries.
- Ability to speak Spanish (a distinct advantage).