|JOB # 154||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands|
- Manage a portfolio of complex unit trusts and related entities;
- Review, update and prepare statutory records, inclusive of minutes and resolutions;
- Assist in the processing of new business enquiries, and on-boarding procedures;
- Meet deadlines for regulatory filings, using CORIS and REEFS;
- Ensure trustee adherence with governing documents for unit trusts;
- Attend to daily client/service provider requests relating to trusts under administration;
- Keep abreast of risks inherent within the assigned portfolio and escalate areas of concern where necessary;
- Ensure the trustee’s risk management processes and procedures are adhered to;
- Support the Director, Trusts to achieve business and commercial objectives and applicable deadlines as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or STEP qualification would be advantageous;
- At least 5-8 years’ experience within the trust or corporate services field;
- Detailed understanding of unit trust and corporate structures, related statutory requirements and local legislation;
- Proven track record in technical and complex transactions with the ability to demonstrate excellent technical competency and share knowledge within the business;
- Knowledge and understanding of anti-money laundering and other compliance legislation as well as knowledge of trust formation documents;
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.