|JOB # 90||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman|
Reporting to the HR Manager, the HR Administrator plays a key role in support of the overall HR functions within the firm, providing tactical administrative day to day support to the HR Manager and the employees of the business.
- Administration of all of the Cayman office recruitment activity, including, advertising, filtering applicants, scheduling interviews, recording interview notes, scheduling testing and administration of offers and rejections;
- Overseeing the firm’s Articled Clerk program including recruiting candidates, on boarding, scheduling seat rotations, assigning supervisors and ensuring successful completion of training contracts for all Articled Clerks;
- Overseeing and coordinating the firm’s student outreach program (school presentations, career fairs, etc.);
- Acting as secretary and coordinator for the firm’s Trainee committee, ensuring high levels of collaboration; Management and coordination of Articled Clerks call to the Cayman bar;
- Establish and maintain personnel files for all new employees, including drafting of contracts and offer letters through the automated document assembly process;
- Drafting reference letters and Employee Verification letters for employees for management signature;
- Collaborating as a team to coordinate the Cayman induction and on boarding process, ensuring new starter desk set ups are complete and induction is scheduled properly;
- Ensuring all new starter documentation is received and accurate and then properly filed;
- Contribute towards the business as a whole in identifying process improvements, improvements in policies and procedures and any other service innovation changes that would improve the client experience.
- 3 years’ experience in an HR Generalist support role, preferably in Legal or Financial Services.
- Experience in recruitment and interviewing is a plus.
- Must be completely trustworthy and have a proven track record in this regard.
- Used to working under pressure and to tight deadlines with multiple stakeholders.
- Highly organized and process driven.
- Positive, self-motivated approach to work.
- Enjoys working in a defined process and delighting people by exceeding their expectations.
To apply for this job email your CV/Resume to [email protected]