|JOB # 89||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands|
The Fund Director involves serving as a Director on the boards of hedge funds, private equity funds, and other investment vehicles/companies.
The candidate selected should have a strong understanding of corporate governance and key guiding principles, as well as a strong understanding of the current and ever-evolving regulatory landscape surrounding Cayman investment vehicles.
The Fund Director must be creative and enjoy working within an entrepreneurial environment that is team-driven, results-driven, and community oriented. The ideal individual will have the proven ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- A minimum of 10 years of hedge fund work experience within audit, fiduciary, and/or legal services sectors;
- Extensive and relevant industry experience, ensuring a full awareness of fiduciary duties and obligations, as well as a practical and commercial approach to the role;
- Previous experience serving as a Director on boards will be beneficial;
- Strong knowledge and awareness of the Cayman Islands Regulatory Landscape, including the Cayman Islands AML Regulations and Guidance Notes and the Companies Act;
- Must have excellent organizational, communication, interpersonal and language skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications, and will include a bonus and a full range of premium benefits.
To apply for this job email your CV/Resume to [email protected]