|JOB # 12||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands|
Affinity Recruitment has been engaged by a multinational business to assist with their search for a Fund Administration Manager to join their team here in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands.
- Participate in the development and oversight of new business conversion plans, trust/fund restructurings and liquidations, and coordinate the ongoing delivery of trust services;
- Maintain and monitor Cayman Trust work practices and procedures ensuring fiduciary obligations are met and fiduciary risks are identified, assessed and mitigated;
- Assist in the legal review, drafting, editing and negotiation of fund/trust documents and be able to identify non-standard matters that are outside the business’ service model and risk profile and ability to assess materiality of such non-standard matters;
- Attend and participate in fund meetings;
- Responsible for ensuring timely registration and filing of trusts/funds with the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority and assisting with retail Japanese fund filings in accordance with client deadlines;
- Provide support, advice and guidance on matters relating to establishing, restructuring and liquidating trusts/funds in accordance with Cayman regulatory environment.
- Responsible for the maintenance of all fund legal records (i.e. physical and digital records) including the maintenance of intercompany agreements;
- Responsible for training and supervision of support administrative staff;
- Liaise with Trustee’s client and internal counsel, legal advisers, investment managers, local regulators, affiliated delegates.
Qualification & Experience:
- An internationally recognized law degree;
- At least five years of Unit Trust experience and/or investment funds structured as trusts;
- Minimum of three years of fund administration experience within the fund industry would be preferable;
- Possess at least three years (preferably) of managerial experience;
- A comprehensive working experience in unit trusts, investment funds and mutual fund structures;
- Attendance and participation in Fund Meetings preferred;
- Working knowledge of Cayman Islands legislation relevant to the Trust and Funds business as well as awareness of applicable international regulations.
A comprehensive remuneration package is being offered with a salary range of US$100,000 to US$130,000 per annum plus a premium, full benefits package.
To apply for this job email your CV/Resume to [email protected]