|JOB # 129||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands|
The ASP.NET MVC Developer will develop and support existing applications. The main scope of work will include everything from back-end to client-side code, with emphasis on UI/UX front-end coding, using optimal and efficient technologies, frameworks, and patterns.
Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications. Therefore, it’s essential that you are skilled at problem solving, solution design, and high-quality coding.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience;
- Experience using .NET Core;
- Experience in developing ASP.NET Core MVC applications;
- Senior knowledge of Entity Framework;
- Proficient knowledge in MSSQL;
- Database design including indexes and data integrity;
- Implementing enterprise application patterns;
- Familiarity with the client side framework;
- Integrating web analytics tools (ideally Google Analytics);
- Familiarity with Azure.
In return, salary will be highly competitive and will commensurate with experience and qualifications, and will include a full range of premium benefits.