|JOB # 156||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands|
The purpose of this role is to expand the client base by ensuring potential clients are made aware of the products and services offered by the company. The incumbent must be knowledgeable about local and international financial markets, and must be able to advise clients regarding product selection thus contributing to the clients’ wealth creation. The successful candidate will be a team player with strong sales skills.
- Independently servicing and managing the individual financial planning needs of a portfolio of local and international clients;
- Business development and cross sell financial products to new and existing clients across the group;
- The development of sales strategies and identification of offshore investment products for potential, existing, and target clients;
- Lead generation;
- Use and development of analytical tools to support the business;
- Creation and re-balancing of client’s investment portfolios;
- Serve as a point of contact for client queries, sales calls and general account management;
- Update of Client Relationship Management system.
- Minimum of five years’ experience as a qualified financial planner or investment manager/adviser;
- Holder of Chartered Insurance Institute Financial Planning Certificates, or equivalent, as required by local regulators and international offshore investments institutions;
- Proven track record of independently servicing all aspects of the financial planning and investment advice needs of clients;
- Thorough working knowledge and understanding of investment products offered by international offshore investment institutions.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications, and will include a full range of premium benefits and a lucrative commission structure.