|JOB # 140||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands|
We assisting our highly reputable client with their search for a Financial Accountant.
The Financial Accountant will report to the Director of Finance and will be responsible for a variety of activities that include, but are not limited to management accounting, maintenance of general ledger, financial reporting, liaising with auditors, and management of projects.
- A professional accounting designation (CPA, CA) required;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or similar, with at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Strong analytical and accounting skills are essential, as well as a minimum three years’ experience in financial accounting which includes preparation of management accounts;
- Ability to analyze big data and prepare effective summaries detailing conclusions based on data analytics;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work in highly challenging and busy environment;
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
In return, salary will be in the range of CI$54,000.00 and CI$72,500.00 per annum commensurate with experience and qualifications, and will include a full range of premium benefits.