|JOB # 33||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands|
The Compliance Manager will oversee the regulatory operations of the Cayman Islands compliance program. The purpose of this role is to provide proactive and professional compliance services to the business, specifically in ensuring that the business is compliant with all applicable legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Lead the daily running of the Regulatory and Compliance function in the Cayman Islands;
- Develop, lead and motivate the Compliance team to maximize effectiveness;
- Ensure senior management remain informed of regulatory, legislative and best practice changes and trends, and how they impact the business;
- Provide regular reports to senior management and the Director of Compliance, and other relevant bodies, detailing any current issues or information as required;
- Manage internal audits, including liaison with external auditors;
- Manage the successful delivery of compliance projects ensuring technical excellence and a practical/business driven approach;
- Create, implement and maintain written policies and procedures in relation to AML and the business’s other regulatory requirements;
- Manage relationships with relevant regulators, business managers, senior management, and the Director of Compliance;
- Coordinate regulatory reviews as required;
- Oversee the employee training programs in all lines of business, particularly in relation to AML, Privacy, Anti-Bribery, Code of Conduct, among others;
- Ensure that the business is compliant with all FATCA and CRS requirements.
- At least 10 years’ compliance experience gained in a regulatory body and/or professional services company;
- Professional compliance-related qualification (ACAMS, ICA Diploma etc.);
- Knowledge and understanding of compliance risks;
- Sound understanding of regulatory trends and issues;
- Proven ability to interpret and give guidance on complex regulatory issues;
- Ability to make and implement compliance policy and make recommendations;
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is articulated in a meaningful way;
- Experience in creating and deploying comprehensive business/operating plans which consistently deliver desired results;
- Well-developed oversight and organizational awareness skills.
In return, salary will be in the range of CI$123,000 to CI$143,500 per annum as well as a full range of premium benefits.
Only Caymanians or those with Permanent Residence and the Rights To Work will be considered.
To apply for this job email your CV/Resume to [email protected]