|JOB # 92||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands|
Our highly reputable financial services client is seeking an experienced Corporate Administrator to join their well-established team in Grand Cayman.
The successful individual will be responsible for registered office services for a portfolio of client companies and partnerships, ensuring that client relationships and transactions are managed effectively and to a high standard. Duties include creation and maintenance of minute books, preparing incorporation documents, company resolutions and corporate certificates, filings with the Registrar of Companies and Monetary Authority, economic substance filings, and management of the beneficial ownership register.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Economics or related field;
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a corporate administration role;
- Experienced with Cayman Islands Registrar of Companies (ROC) and Monetary Authority (CIMA) protocol;
- Experience with Beneficial Ownership Register and Economic Substance Filings;
- Experience with CAP and CORIS essential, with ViewPoint experience beneficial.
In return, a competitive salary and full range of premium benefits is on offer commensurate with experience and qualifications.
To apply for this job email your CV/Resume to [email protected]