|JOB # 32||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands|
Multinational business seeking an experienced Corporate Administrator to join their well-established and expanding team.
You will be responsible for the high quality administration of a portfolio of corporate clients, including the client acceptance process, aspects of the ongoing administration and financial management, and the termination or transfer out of the client entities.
- Managing the day to day activities of a portfolio of entities;
- Assisting with/processing incorporations, registrations, transfers-in, annual returns, amendments, strike offs, liquidations, transfers-out, de-registrations and statutory filings;
- Assisting/generation of annual fee invoices and interim invoices;
- Ensure client expectations are properly managed and valuable relationships are nurtured;
- Collaborate with the firm’s risk and compliance team, ensuring all client due diligence is processed accurately and keeping abreast of all relevant regulatory changes and industry standards;
- Assist with the ongoing quality control of data input and maintenance within the corporate services practice management database.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in corporate administrator position gained from professional firms;
- An ICSA, STEP or other related qualification or be working towards such qualification;
- Knowledge of the Cayman Islands regulatory environment and relevant laws;
- Knowledge of Microsoft systems, particularly Outlook, Word and Excel;
- High level of attention to detail;
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills.
In return, salary will be in the range of CI$55,000 to CI$65,000 per annum as well as a full range of premium benefits.
To apply for this job email your CV/Resume to [email protected]