|JOB # 183||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman|
Under the direction of the Senior Corporate Administrator and Assistant Manager, the Corporate Administrator’s responsibilities will include:
- Administration of varied portfolio of companies, partnerships and trusts, including the incorporation and/or registration of entities.
- Drafting documents relating to entity administration including preparation of filings, consents, approvals, licenses, validations or exemptions.
- Maintaining physical and electronic minute books and completing the administration of companies, partnerships and trusts.
- Completing all tasks within prescribed timeframes and developing effective working relationships with clients and colleagues.
- 2+ years’ experience in a corporate services role within a professional services environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in balancing, prioritizing and organizing a heavy workload and working well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, strong attention to detail and professionalism are essential.