|JOB # 200||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman|
We’re partnered with a reputable financial institution to assist in their search for a Corporate Controller to support the internal finance team in the management of all Billing and related processes, globally, across multiple service lines and jurisdictions. Working closely with the Head of Finance, duties will include:
- Management of the Billing function, ensuring all invoices and/or cancellations are issued in an efficient and timely manner.
- Ensure all client fee information is complete and accurately recorded.
- Oversee regular exception reporting and timely clearing of exceptions to identify data gaps and maintain the accuracy of data.
- Maintain a system of controls to support along with the identification and design of additional controls as required.
- Train, lead and manage staff across multiple jurisdictions to achieve high performance.
- Ensure all policies, procedures and processes are well documented and maintained.
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures, while actively contributing to process improvements.
- Communication with senior management including the billing of new service lines and one-off requests.
- Initiate and lead ad hoc projects.