Change & Process Lead
|JOB # 193||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman|
We’re supporting our multinational client in their search for an innovative business process and change lead to manage the business’ change management capabilities and govern business processes and the company enter an exciting period of transformation.
The purpose of the role is to prepare the organization for change; to realize maximum benefits and return on investment, and to mitigate any negative impacts to both internal staff and external clients by designing the optimal change management strategy to ensure the fastest rate of adoption.
You and your team will play a key role in the success of organizational transformation, which will include changes to business processes, technologies, organizational structure, job roles and systems. You will also manage a central catalogue of newly developed processes (and their workflow implementation) and work with business owners to evolve them as regulations and policies change, efficiencies and optimizations are identified, and new delivery capabilities are introduced.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, project management, finance, computer science or in a related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience leading complex change/transformation programmes, involving system, process or organisational change.
- At least two years’ experience in business process design, optimization and management in a related industry.
- Lean/Six Sigma certification is a plus.
- Exceptional leadership, collaboration, and communication skills.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.