|JOB # 214||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands|
Challenging and rewarding opportunity for a Control Manager (“CM”) to join a highly reputable, expanding global financial institution.
The successful candidate will take on a business, operational, and regulatory remit, and will need to possess excellent organization and prioritization skills. The CM will have excellent people skills with the ability to build rapport with key stakeholders and intermediaries. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Management of regulatory, financial, and non-financial reporting.
- Oversight, monitoring, and governance of all newly onboarded clients.
- Maintenance of the control framework; drafting policies and procedures, and keeping abreast of all industry, regulatory, and/or legislative changes that impact the business – making amendments where necessary.
- Responsibility for international securities-based loans.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field with experience in a similar senior role within the financial services/banking industry.
- Relevant professional designation within compliance, securities, investments, or similar. Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) certification would be advantageous.
- In-depth knowledge of securities and investments, transaction monitoring, anti-money laundering, and risk management.
- Proficiency with relevant Cayman laws such as the Banking and Trust Companies Act, Proceeds of Crime Act, Securities and Investment Business Act, Monetary Authority Act, Anti-Money Laundering laws, CIMA Guidance Notes and Rules, Basel I, II and III.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. Benefits include premium healthcare for the family and pension contributions covered in full.