|JOB # 212||LOCATION George Town , Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands|
The SMBA will operate with the Group to develop and deliver a robust set of controls as part of the first line of defense to ensure that client entity files remain up to date and regular monitoring is completed.
Business services support will be provided by the Company’s existing functions and the SMBA will be required to liaise with the business services teams to ensure alignment across the Group as well as ensuring adequate systems are in place to capture and report relevant data on behalf of client entities.
The SMBA will support, and work in conjunction with senior management and various other stakeholders, locally and overseas, to facilitate a “one-firm” approach. The SMBA will be responsible for the management of a cross-function and dynamic team, and will be the primary point of contact for internal compliance monitoring programmes, audit and regulatory inspections, and financial audits.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, or related field with significant experience in regulatory compliance. Team management experience is also essential.
- Proven ability to demonstrate a flexible and pro-active approach to problem solving, with an ability to clearly articulate procedures and opportunities to solve business.
- Working knowledge to gain a deep understanding of clients’ needs and consistently exceed their expectations.
- In-depth knowledge of the Cayman regulatory regime is essential.
- Proven commercial acumen, demonstrating how to maximize organizational and financial effectiveness, whilst managing risk.
- High levels of intellectual rigor with a desire to build and maintain technical skills and expertise.
Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.