|JOB # 216||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands|
We’re working with a leading professional services business to assist in their search for a Senior Corporate Administrator.
You’ll be responsible for the high-quality administration of a portfolio of corporate clients, including the client acceptance process, aspects of the ongoing administration and financial management, and oversight of a dynamic and hard-working team.
The company offer an exciting, collaborative environment with exposure to varied and challenging work that enables you to grow both personally and professionally. Candidates with strong people skills and the ability to motivate, supervise, and mentor junior members of staff will reap the benefits of career progression.
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in Corporate Administration with a recognized financial services provider preferred.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Good understanding of the applicable statutory laws and other related legal and regulatory requirements, including anti-money laundering regulations.
- Must be committed and driven to achieving excellence for themselves, their clients and their team.
- Proactive, responsive, professional and client focused with strong organizational skills and an emphasis on attention to detail.
- Ability to deal with tasks independently and use own initiative.
- Positivity with the ability to build effective, professional and trusted relationships with clients, colleagues and stakeholders.