|JOB # 127||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands|
Our client is a leading provider of corporate, trust and fund administration services in the Cayman Islands.
The purpose of this position is to support the Compliance Manager with the implementation and execution of the compliance program. They will be responsible for executing tasks and various activities related to the ongoing of AML/CFT/PF and sanctions monitoring, working closely with various business functions as a proactive advisor, and ensuring that the compliance monitoring program is executed in accordance with the annual plan.
- Internationally-recognized compliance-related certification such as CAMS is preferred;
- 5 years previous experience in compliance/risk management, audit and/or in a financial services firm;
- Ability to recognize key compliance risks as they relate to specific types of structures;
- Knowledge of KYC/CDD requirements, AML/CTF/PF and sanctions regulations;
- Strong understanding of compliance and risk management principles, and ability to translate this into sound compliance/risk awareness and advice;
- Strong knowledge of the Cayman Islands acts and regulations, including those associated with trusts, mutual funds administration, anti-money laundering, and an understanding of compliance and risk principles applicable to that environment.
In return, salary will be in the range of $70,000.00 and $85,000.00 KYD per annum, commensurate with experience and qualifications, and will include a full range of premium benefits