|JOB # 126||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands|
Our highly reputable client are seeking a Senior Business Analyst to join them immediately on a short/medium-term contract.
- Conducting as-is business process review and creating a detailed business analysis utilizing various elicitation tools/techniques, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for Medium (40-60 staff) to large (60-100+ staff) businesses. They would also establish impact analyst to evaluate any solution’s impact on the stakeholders. The output would be detailed documentation(s);
- The resource(s) would establish business process mapping and create new work-flow diagrams. The resource(s) are expected to analyze and evaluate the current business processes and identifying areas of improvement and provide recommendations;
- The resource(s) would document all requirements and the business solution so that key stakeholders, developers/third party vendors, and the testing team all have a clear understanding of what is expected of them. This is also inclusive of creating user stories;
- The resource(s) would consult with other departments to determine relevant data that may be shared and determine best approach and conduct impact analysis;
- The resource(s) would facilitate in establishing use cases and facilitating Quality assurance validation prior to promoting any changes to User Acceptance testing. During the testing phase, they would collaborate with the testers to ensure the solution is accurate and free of bugs; establishing and documenting defect logs for resolutions.
Proven experience and skills; 7-10 years of relevant experiences in business analysis and business process improvement with a demonstrative history.
The resource(s) would also participate in the Change Management Process; collaborating with end-users to help them understand the changes to anticipate with the new system and coordinating with the training manager.
Additionally, the successful resource(s) should:
- Possess expertise in the areas of Business Process Re-engineering/Improvement,
- Have experience of User Journey capture and definition,
- Should be able to demonstrate significant experience of defining requirements as User Stories and relating them directly to personae,
- Experience of process improvement as it applies to online systems would be advantageous,
- Experience of working within government (or similar formal working environments) would be advantageous.
- Experience of creating logic-flow diagrams (flowcharts) would be advantageous.
In return, salary will be very competitive commensurate with experience and qualifications.