|JOB # 165||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands|
The purpose of the role is to manage, coordinate and facilitate recruitment, and other activities as assigned, to ensure that qualified staffing requirements are met to carry out their specific roles within the organization in accordance with the relevant regulations and statutory requirements. The HR Administrative Officer will also lead the leave management system through Bamboo HR. The role will also have an active part in assisting the HR team with the effective, timely and accurate delivery of all HR services.
- Identifying, screening and selecting and recruiting appropriately qualified candidates that meet the needs of the organization.
- Working closely with selected departments, assisting line managers to recruit appropriately and to implement required training.
- Identifying staffing needs within the organization to achieve compliance with regulatory requirements through regular consultation with managers.
- Designing operational recruitment plans and timelines based on the organization’s needs.
- Working closely with the HR Officer on the Learning Maps and Training Request forms to assess the effectiveness and the return on investment of any training and or/recruitment programmes.
- Preparing of all shortlisting grids and interview panel summaries.
- Drafting offer letters and unsuccessful letters.
- Coordinating the onboarding and coordination of end of probation period notices
- Assist with building awareness within the community (i.e., presence at educational institutions and career fairs).
- To lead and maintain the Leave Management system by providing monthly reporting and audits of the system.
- Assist the HR manager with work permit process of new hires, etc.
- An appropriate combination of education and experience along with personal maturity and a proven record of success with the discipline.
- Practical experience in recruiting, training and development, delivery and needs assessment.
- Specific experience in recruiting and dealing with onboarding of foreign professionals and integrating them into the local team.
- Familiarity and experience with online training management system or related software.