|JOB # 64||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman|
The Card Services Officer will be responsible for assisting the SVP in ensuring that the department is compliant with PCI and Card Association requirements. They will provide guidance, processes, governance, and monitoring of all compliance updates, and test incident management plans to ensure annual compliance certificates are received from vendors.
- Assumes responsibility for ensuring that professional business relationships are established and maintained with customers, vendors, the business community, and trade organizations;
- Responsible for reviewing the Visa Business News (VBN), MC Publications, and Discover Operating Bulletins, notifying the managers of Issuing and Acquiring of changes to implement;
- Effectively supervises personnel, ensuring optimal performance; conducts appraisals as required;
- Assumes responsibility for the effective and efficient working relationship with the Card Association and Card Services Vendors;
- Other duties as may be required.
- Bachelor’s Degree. Additional training preferred;
- 6 years of related experience;
- In depth understanding of Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards, Card Issuing, Acquiring and Card Brand processes;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and supervisory skills;
- Persistent, able to work in stressful situations; ability to work flexible hours.
To apply for this job email your CV/Resume to [email protected]