|Job Type||Contract to Perm|
|Job Location||Grand Cayman|
|Date Posted||November 26, 2018|
|Salary||US$55,000 to US$68,000|
Personal Assistant/Secretary to Managing Partner – Temp to Perm.
Affinity Recruitment are searching for a Personal Assistant/Secretary to join a rapidly growing on-island law firm.
This candidate should have prior experience with a law firm in a corporate/commercial environment and/or local licensing and immigration practice, as well as being a personal assistant to a senior executive.
The applicant will be required to provide secretarial support to the Managing Partner and from time to time to other team members of the corporate/commercial department.
The preferred applicant should possess:
– Minimum 10 years experience as a Personal Assistant to a senior executive
– Prior experience working within local licensing and immigration practice would be highly beneficial
– Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills as well as good time keeping, flexibility, accuracy, self motivation and initiative are essential
– Highly proficient in MS Word, Excel, Access, Microsoft Outlook, familiar with a legal accounting and time billing software with minimum 70 wpm typing speed
– Must have a good written and spoken command of the English language
– An excellent telephone manner and ability to communicate effectively with both clients and people at a senior level, from a variety of jurisdictions and industries
– Ability to assume responsibility for billing and credit control with a basic understanding of client and office account double entry bookkeeping, accounting software experience would be beneficial
– Must be a team player and have a professional demeanor and ability to fit in and work well with other members of the department and firm
– Paid overtime for evenings and weekends may be required at short notice
We invite qualified Caymanians to apply for the following position.
To apply for this job email your CV/Resume to Imogen@affinity.ky