|Job Location||Grand Cayman|
|Date Posted||February 13, 2020|
Affinity Recruitment is partnered with a highly reputable government department to assist in their search for an Accountant. The position is an initial 3-month contract.
Some of the duties include:
– Assist in the preparation of consolidated financial statements and annual budget and revisions thereto including strategic and phase forecasts and account variance analysis;
– Revenue and accounts receivable functions such as assisting with preparation of monthly invoices;
– Expenditure and accounts payable functions such as preparing purchase orders, invoice batches and assist with cash management and forecasting;
– Accounting, payroll and ledger management functions – reviewing and amending payroll changes;
– Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting;
– Minimum 3 years of relevant experience;
– Ability to analyze and interpret financial data, prepare reports and statements;
– Highly proficient with computer application software and Microsoft Office Suite.
In return, a competitive salary is on offer (commensurate with experience and qualifications), as well as a full benefits package.
To apply for this job email your CV/Resume to email@example.com