|JOB # 201||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands|
Exciting opportunity for a highly experienced finance professional to join a highly reputable, global financial institution.
- Manage consolidations and financial reporting of business outcomes to deliver usable, accurate and timely financial information for the desired period.
- Develop and administer the business’ accounting principles, practices and procedures for the maintenance of its fiscal records and preparation of its financial reports both internal and external.
- Develop and maintain management reporting to evaluate operating results relative to budget, past trends and other metrics.
- Manage the audit and regulatory reporting activities.
- Provide presentations, information and/or recommendations to senior management, the internal board of directors and regulators, as needed.
- Perform treasury-related activity for accounts including maintaining operational and regulatory liquidity requirements.
- Manage, document and monitor internal finance controls and processes to ensure compliance, and provide recommendations for enhancement.
- Responsible for posting journal entries to the general ledger accounts accurately, completely and in a timely manner.
- Generate periodic assessments of current and potential risks, detailing the financial and non-financial impact to the business.
- Provide accounting guidance to relevant stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience required.
- Relevant professional accounting designation (CPA/CA) and/or advanced degree (MBA) preferred.
- 5-7 years of total work experience within the financial services industry preferred.
- Knowledge of GAAP and accounting and finance concepts and analysis techniques.
- Experience designing financial models and accounting processes.