|JOB # 59||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman|
We are working closely with a multinational business to assist in their search for a Vice President to take the lead on their regulatory obligations to identify, review and mitigate risk.
- Analyze, develop, and review processes;
- Provide guidance to staff involved in internal changes;
- Evaluate risks and controls to ensure security and reliability;
- Meet the fulfillment of operational processes, mitigating possible mistakes or irregularities and achieving goals and results;
- Establish and monitor the efficiency of internal controls related to the financial reports and information disclosure;
- Guide the development of KPIs’, dashboards, and metrics;
- Develop and work continuously to improve the efficiency of the area’s systems and processes, based on market references and best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Law, or relevant field;
- At least 5 years’ experience in a senior risk position with significant experience reviewing, building and maintaining a risk management framework, and monitoring/implementing internal controls;
- Strong knowledge in SOX.
To apply for this job email your CV/Resume to [email protected]