|JOB # 27||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands|
Multinational business seeking a Vice President (MLRO/AMLCO) to join their ranks as the country lead for all compliance-related activity. You will support the Group Head of Compliance and local management by developing and improving policies and procedures related to Compliance and Financial Crime matters.
- Managing the Financial Crime function and act as a point of contact with local authorities;
- Developing and managing a regular monitoring and timely reporting process to inform senior management, the board and external parties;
- Provide assessments of compliance and financial crime regulatory change to local and group management;
- Review and approve high risk clients, whilst making recommendations to improve onboarding processes;
- Manage employee performance, development and growth;
- Provide expert advice and assist in transformation projects, and the implementation of best practices.
- ACAMS or ICA designation;
- Proven understanding of AML, Financial Crime and Regulatory requirements in a financial services firm;
- Proven understanding of Financial Crime Compliance Reporting and Risk Management in a financial services firm;
- Experience as an MLRO and/or AMLCO desired;
- At least ten (10) years’ experience in financial services, with at least five (5) in a senior compliance/regulatory position.
Salary will be reflective of experience and qualifications, including a full range of premium benefits.
To apply for this job email your CV/Resume to [email protected]