|JOB # 138||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands|
Our highly reputable client are seeking to hire an experience Underwriting Manager to lead the Group Life & Health Underwriting team.
Responsible for the evaluation and pricing of group life and health prospects within assigned authority limits. Also responsible for the profitable retention of existing books of business. Be able to apply experience-rating techniques to these lines of business. Ensures adequate, accurate and timely delivery of account renewals and new business proposals consistent with company goals.
- 5 – 10 years of current and relevant health underwriting experience;
- Undergraduate degree in business, finance, insurance or other related subject from a recognized college or university;
- An advanced professional designation in life or health insurance, such as the FLMI, AALU, or HIA;
- Technical Underwriting capabilities and experience;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Strong mathematical skills.