|JOB # 42||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands|
Affinity Recruitment are assisting our client in their search for a Technical Operations Specialist.
This self-starting independent thinker will join the team in the Cayman Islands (on site or virtually) to coordinate key back office operations for sales pipeline activities/reporting and manage the every changing timelines, sales invoicing, purchase orders, software licensing logistics CRM functions.
- CRM and sales data reporting, manage bi-weekly scheduling with account managers and prepare executive reports, monthly presentations using PowerPoint, CRM, and Excel;
- Daily pipeline reporting and prioritization with multi-jurisdictional sales PA on varied time zones;
- Set budget for resource time and realignment of sales calendars;
- Manage CRM pricelist part code data, create invoices, purchase orders and related accounting postings;
- Data research and supervise data quality from outsource or remote agents;
- Create and maintain organizational and external vendor and internal sales portals in salesforce. Manage filing systems in CRM, BOX, OneDrive, and throughout the physical office, whiteboards.
- Associates Degree and/or technical certifications are required. IT software experience preferred;
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with a diverse array of clientele;
- Resourceful research skills – ability to use the internet and other tools to seek out and identify relevant precise information;
- Strong computer skills, with a proficiency in Microsoft Office, Salesforce, particularly Outlook and Excel and some use of accounting (Quickbooks or Xero);
- Flexibility to perform routine office tasks, executive personal organizational requirements at times, general maintenance, errands and marketing event coordination when called upon;
- Must be able to adapt to a fast-paced environment and create time management, project management own strategies;
- Previous experience in a similar administrative assistant, sales support role, IT helpdesk, project management etc., would be looked upon favorably.
Salary range will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. There will be a performance matrix for participation, with increase an of inside sales allowing for an additional bonus and/or commission scheme. Benefits are in accordance with Cayman Islands Labour, Health Insurance and Pensions Laws.
To apply for this job email your CV/Resume to [email protected]