|JOB # 111||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman|
The Specialist – Talent Acquisition oversees the talent acquisition (TA) function for the Company.
This position will oversee the TA function in accordance with agreed strategic goals, ensuring that the appropriate processes are undertaken; including advertising vacancies, pre-screening and screening candidates, assisting in the selection of candidates, and adequate checks are completed (such as background checks, pre-employment testing and Immigration approvals where relevant).
- Monitor all applicant queries and applications received via various channels and ensure appropriate timely responses;
- Provide guidance and support to hiring managers on their recruitment drives including securing appropriate business approval, required forms and recruitment strategy;
- Manage the new hire onboarding process to ensure a smooth transition for all incoming employees;
- Mentor and train P&C Coordinators who aid the TA function;
- Lead/participate in face to face, virtual calls such as Microsoft Teams, and panel interviews and assist with the coordination and scheduling as necessary;
- Working in partnership with other departments and vendor support teams, assist and provide input as needed during the ongoing implementation of the talent acquisition function of the HRIS;
- Act as Super User for the talent acquisition function of the HRIS, providing system training and support to hiring managers as needed;
- Play a lead role in the development, implementation and management of the talent acquisition functions social media presence, to include the active use of LinkedIn as a source for attracting new talent;
- Regularly review processes, internal forms, feedback, and industry trends to explore opportunities for improvements/enhancements to the talent acquisition function;
- Provide reporting on talent acquisition activity to management and executives on a weekly, quarterly, and annual basis;
- Develop solid working relationships with internal and external clients, including on-island and overseas recruiters, Government departments etc.;
- Ensure compliance with Immigration and Labour Laws and in-house policies and procedures;
- Act as the P&C lead on internal and externally organized career/student fairs, promotional events, activities, and initiatives such as “Passport to Success”, to promote employment opportunities with the Company;
- Undertake project work and ad hoc tasks, as required.
- A Bachelor’s degree plus 4-5 years working in a talent acquisition function in-house or with an agency;
- Substantial experience screening resumes, shortlisting and interviewing candidates, in person and by phone/skype, ideally across a variety of industries and professional levels;
- Excellent interpersonal with a proven track record of effective client relationship management;
- Excellent communication skills with experience writing for different media channels as well as the ability to interact effectively with internal clients across all levels of the business;
- A proven track record of consistently delivering excellent client/candidate service;
- Demonstrable teamwork skills with the ability to prioritize effectively, be responsive to changing needs of the business and manage multiple projects to meet competing deadlines;
- Strong ability to analyze processes, systems and customer feedback and note trends and improvement opportunities;
- A solid understanding of the Cayman Islands Immigration and Labour Laws;
- A proven ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.