|JOB # 110||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman|
We are seeking a professional, detail oriented and ambitious Talent Acquisition and Onboarding Specialist to join our client’s Human Resources team in Cayman.
Reporting into the Talent Acquisition Lead, this Cayman-based role will work very closely with overseas HR Business Partners to cultivate relationships with key business stakeholders and recruitment partners.
The TA Specialist responsibilities will include connecting with potential candidates, screening application, and supporting hiring managers whilst ensuring a positive candidate experience. Duties include:
- Create recruitment campaigns using social media, and publish job adverts on relevant platforms;
- Manage responses to job adverts as well as any speculative enquiries in a timely manner;
- Source qualified candidates through a blend of direct methods and key recruitment agency contacts or any other sourcing channels as appropriate;
- Regular reporting of recruitment status, tracking metrics such as time to hire, time to fill and source of hire;
- Build talent pipelines and develop creative recruitment solutions;
- Manage communication with candidates to ensure a positive candidate experience, always maintaining exceptional candidate care;
- Attend and conduct interviews as well as training and guiding hiring managers on interviewing techniques and best practice;
- Demonstrate a commitment to diversity and inclusivity throughout the recruitment process;
- Maintaining an awareness of market conditions, trends, and challenges;
- Guide and advise hiring managers through the recruitment process;
- Complete candidate background checks;
- Maintain interview matrices and notes for all roles, including work permit matters and tracking unsuccessful/disqualified candidates;
- Liaise and manage relationships with external vendors such as third-party background check providers, recruitment software portals, and preferred suppliers;
- Grow and conserve a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates;
- Leverage on-line recruiting resources; employee referrals; network referrals; etc. to identify and recruit “best in class” talent;
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates;
- Collaborate with the wider HR team on projects as required.
- Deliver an exceptional customer service experience by facilitating a welcoming and seamless onboarding experience for new hires and transfers;
- Serve as the primary point of contact for new hire orientation and manage all aspects of the onboarding process, including ensuring the accurate completion of all new hire paperwork and other documentation;
- Draft contracts, offer letters, and side letters for new hires, promotions, and transfers;
- Manage the employee referral program, maintaining accurate records, eligibility and organizing payments on successful hires;
- Oversee the setting up, accuracy, and comprehensiveness of new employee files .
- At least three years’ experience in a recruitment role, preferably with knowledge of the legal industry;
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media and niche professional websites to include LinkedIn;
- Familiarity with applicant or candidate management systems such as Jobvite;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong MS office skills particularly in relation to Word, Outlook and Excel.