|JOB # 116||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman|
The Senior Software Engineer’s primary responsibility will be to participate in the creation of new products and enhancements to existing products as part of a cross-functional project team.
The successful candidate will be expected to design, implement, and test solutions that result in compelling, easy to use products. They will be responsible for a demanding and rewarding variety of duties related to the development, enhancement and delivery of industry-leading products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience;
- Programming experience with C#, XAML, XAMARIN, ASP.NET MVC;
- Experience designing and/or maintaining proprietary enterprise systems;
- Experience developing mobile software for iOS and Android using Xamarin;
- Strong sense of design and attuned to the fundamentals of user experience;
- Passionate about learning new technology and figuring out how to apply it;
- Willingness to have patience with legacy code, and the sense of responsibility to have patience in moving away from it.
Salary with be in the range of US$100,000.00 to US$150,000.00 per annum commensurate with experience and qualifications, and will include a full range of premium benefits.