|JOB # 115||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands|
The Senior Marketing Communications Coordinator plays a vital role in assisting with the overall marketing and communications activity of the business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with activities such as the preparation and management of bespoke marketing plans, market research and analysis of market trends, preparation of creative briefs and project schedules, business writing and editing, SEO strategy, and various other administrative elements as requested.
This candidate will be a confident communicator with strong writing skills and the ability to work with confidence, enthusiasm, and attention to detail in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or similar;
- A minimum of three years relevant work experience, ideally in the development industry;
- The ability to work within a team and take initiative on projects;
- A high level of productivity and accountability, with the ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge to new situations;
- Excellent organizational skills with a high level of professionalism and maturity;
- Experience working with various website CRM systems;
- Ability to write print and web content.
Salary with be in the range of US$60,000.00 to US$80,000.00 per annum commensurate with experience and qualifications, and will include a full range of premium benefits.