|JOB # 48||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands|
The Senior Manager will be responsible for leading the businesses day-to-day contribution in various operation risk assessment activities to ensure accuracy in identification of key risks, control gaps, controls and proposed monitoring activities.
- Lead day-to-day operation of the AML policy as it relates to sanctions scanning, anti-money laundering, anti-terrorist financing, and related internal policies and regulations, reporting directly to the CEO and Managing Director;
- Work in strategic partnership with Group to identify opportunities to streamline and recommend efficiencies within AML compliance policies and processes to ensure regulatory compliance without undue impact to business and clients;
- Preparation of various reports on a quarterly basis to monitor compliance of business to approved risk appetite/authorizations;
- Ensure that the Board is informed regarding compliance issues via the preparation and presentation of a compliance package;
- Act as Anti-Money Laundering Officer managing the AML/ATF program in keeping with enterprise and local regulatory requirements.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an AML role and knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering and Anti-Terrorist Financing policies or senior compliance role;
- Previous experience, knowledge in finance including understanding financial statements, financial reporting, accounting policies and procedures;
- Recognized compliance qualification such as the Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS);
- Previous experience in an actuarial risk management role or equivalent educational experience beneficial.
To apply for this job email your CV/Resume to [email protected]