|JOB # 72||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman|
We’re supporting our client with their search for a Senior Information Security Engineer.
The successful candidate will be responsible for reducing information security risks across the organization, by driving the delivery of consistent, high-quality security assurance and controls that meet the organization’s risk appetite and strategic direction. They will assist the IT Security Manager across all areas of information security, including the management, monitoring, and optimization of security infrastructure and services; meeting regulatory and compliance requirements, risk management, threat and vulnerability management, incident response and business continuity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or equivalent combination of work experience and technical certifications;
- Firewall or Networking certification (e.g. Checkpoint CCSA, Cisco CCNA) essential;
- Information Security certification (CISSP, CISM, GCIH, OSCP etc.) highly desirable;
- At least 5 years of progressive experience in network administration or information security positions. Experience in the Financial Services industry would be advantageous;
- Experience using a wide range of enterprise security management tools, including EDR, SIEM, PAM, FIM, IDS/IPS, FW, and DLP;
- Strong problem-solving abilities, able to research solutions, and present recommendations.
Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications, and includes a full range of premium benefits.
To apply for this job email your CV/Resume to [email protected]