|JOB # 36||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman|
Are you driven, motivated, hardworking, dedicated and loyal? We are seeking a vibrant candidate to join our client’s growing Immigration Services Team.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Liaising and meeting with clients, attorneys and relevant authorities.
- Gathering, collating and checking information required for a full spectrum of Immigration, Health Insurance, Pension Plans, Concierge Services and Business Licensing applications.
- Preparing applications, support letters, and other documents accurately according to information received from clients.
- Finalizing and submitting Immigration application packages.
- Monitoring of each submission, tracking deadlines, and expiration dates.
- Drafting external and internal communications.
- General day to day administration.
Applicants should be confident, motivated by excellence and highly organized. A minimum of a High School education is required although a university/college degree would be preferred. A general knowledge of immigration and employment practices, and having customer service/hospitality industry experience would be an advantage. Intermediate knowledge and experience with the MS Office suite of applications, take detailed notes during meetings and the ability to type is expected.
An ability to deal at a high level with individuals of all backgrounds and walks of life. The successful applicant will be highly driven, responsible, client-service orientated with exceptional customer service skills, the ability to work under time sensitive pressures, and effectively in a team oriented environment. A high standard of written communication skills, be proactive, be professional, have good organizational skills, attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy will be expected. Applicants must be willing to work overtime at short notice and on weekends as required.
To apply for this job email your CV/Resume to [email protected]