|JOB # 20||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands|
Affinity Recruitment seeking to recruit an experienced and highly motivated individual to fill the following position within a reputable offshore mutual fund and trust administration business.
- Oversight and monitoring of financial, audit, tax, custodial and investment functions and processes as performed by the Company’s delegates to ensure outsourced services adhere with established work practices and procedures.
- Review of the annual audited financial statements and statutory filings of fund structures.
- Assist with the documentary review of formation documents for the establishment of new trust/fund launches, trust/fund restructurings and trust/fund liquidations to ensure alignment with corporate governance and fiduciary oversight practices in the areas of fund accounting and transfer agency duties including investor due diligence.
- Monitor and review of the NAV’s of fund structures and fund operating expenses.
- Oversee investments portfolios to ensure compliance with investment mandates.
- Coordinate, prepare, attend and participate in trustee fund meetings and minute preparation.
- Oversee distribution processes and calculations for funds under administration.
- Responsible for the oversight of fund statutory filings with CIMA.
- Responsible for preparing multi-country custody accounts and sub-custody accounts and completing tax related forms.
- Responsible for overseeing FATCA/CRS filings with the Cayman Tax Authority, including timely statutory filing reporting.
- Possess the necessary level of knowledge of local AML policies and procedures in line with the Cayman Islands AML Regulations and internal AML policies.
- Liaise with other Company affiliates, including communicating and working with the business’ other jurisdictions.
- Liaise with investors, legal advisers, investment managers, local regulators and affiliated delegates.
- An internationally recognized accounting qualification with at least two years of post-qualification audit experience, preferably in the fund industry, in one of the big four audit firms.
- Approximately two years of post-qualification audit experience in the financial services industry, specifically the Cayman Islands. Preferably fund accounting/administration experience.
- Possess the core professional accounting skills and experience necessary to manage the financial, accounting aspects of a Cayman Fund Administration Trust operation.
- A comprehensive understanding of trusts and/or fund structures.
- Must have knowledge of U.S. and International GAAP, worldwide investment products, complex financial instruments including derivative products and global securities markets.
- Knowledge of Cayman Islands laws (The Trust Law, The Mutual Fund Law, Corporate Governance Guidelines, The Companies Law, AML Regulations).
In return, salary will be in the range of US$70,000 to US$90,000 per annum as well as a full range of premium benefits.
To apply for this job email your CV/Resume to [email protected]