|JOB # 114||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands|
We are working with a reputable financial services institution to assist in their search for a Senior Manager to lead their fiduciary team.
- Participate in the development and oversight of new business conversion plans, and trust/fund restructurings and liquidations;
- Maintain and monitor work practices, procedures and controls ensuring fiduciary obligations are met and fiduciary risks are mitigated;
- Oversee and manage a team to ensure the delivery of new and ongoing trust and administrative services;
- Assist in the business assessment and negotiation of trust/fund documents, and be able to identify matters that are outside the Company’s model and risk profile;
- Attend and participate in fund meetings in the capacity as a member of the Trustee committee;
- Responsible for ensuring timely registration and filing of trusts/funds with the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority.
- Bachelors Degree in law or accountancy with a relevant internationally-recognized designation (i.e., CPA, CA, TEP);
- At least five years of unit trust experience and/or investment funds structured as trusts;
- Significant experience working with a fund administrator would be preferable;
- At least three years of managerial experience;
- A comprehensive working experience in unit trusts, investment funds and mutual fund structures;
- Working knowledge of Cayman Islands legislation relevant to the trust and funds business as well as awareness of applicable international regulations.
Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications and will include a premium full benefits package with no deductions.