|JOB # 169||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands|
We’re working with a leading offshore provider of legal and financial services to assist in their search for a Senior Corporate Administrator.
You’ll be responsible for the high-quality administration of a portfolio of corporate clients, including the client acceptance process, aspects of the ongoing administration and financial management, and the termination or transfer out of the client entities.
The company offer an exciting, collaborative environment with exposure to varied and challenging work that enables you to grow both personally and professionally. Conversations about flexible and agile working arrangements are welcomed.
- Proven working knowledge of CORIS, CAPS, REEFS and FileSite would be advantageous.
- Current knowledge of AML/KYC and compliance regulations and guidance notes.
- Knowledge of the Cayman Islands regulatory environment and relevant laws.
- Familiarity with Viewpoint is preferred.
- High level of attention to detail, accuracy and proactivity.
- Ability to work independently but also as a cooperative member of a team.
- Ability to deal with people in a pleasant and professional manner.
Total remuneration will be commensurate with experience and qualifications and will include a full range of premium benefits.