|JOB # 104||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands|
Multinational business are seeking an experienced Business Development professional to work in close proximity with senior management, fee earners, and the wider marketing group to promote and advance the company’s local and international presence.
Working as part of the Global Marketing team, the role will provide experienced business development support and advice, with day-to-day responsibilities including, but not limited to, conducting market research/analysis, preparing pitches/tenders, coordinating client and intermediary relationship management initiatives, preparing and managing marketing plans and budgets, arranging participation in and/or sponsorship of events and conferences, and supporting the production and distribution of webcast and other media content.
- Over four years’ experience in professional services business development is required;
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Law or other related field is required, and a relevant postgraduate qualification is preferred;
- Applicants must have strong knowledge of the financial services industry and global legal market and excellent oral and written communication skills;
- The successful candidate must have the ability to work with all levels of staff and senior management and be highly organized and detail focused with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously;
- The successful candidate must have experience with InterAction and be highly proficient in MS applications including, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.