|JOB # 46||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman|
Our client are seeking a highly motivated and energetic individual to join their expanding team.
To provide detailed and dependable accounts assistance and support to the Board of Directors, Accounts Department, and the administrative and financial teams in the production of accurate and reliable data for reporting of the business status and profitability.
- Prepare, examine and/or analyze accounting records and financial statements to assess accuracy, completeness, and compliance to reporting standards;
- Develop, implement, modify and document record-keeping and accounting systems;
- Provide support in accounting functions to ensure accurate and timely processing.
- Professional accounting designation preferred (CPA/ACCA);
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business is essential with a minimum of 5 years experience in Accounting;
- Experience with Payroll, ACCPAC and/or Counterpoint systems desirable;
- Proficient in the use of Excel spreadsheets.
To apply for this job email your CV/Resume to [email protected]