|JOB # 95||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands|
Our reputable client are in the market for a Senior Accountant to join their team and be responsible for providing accounting, reporting and analytical support to the business.
- Provide accounting, reporting and analytical support for the company’s business portfolio;
- Prepare timely and accurate monthly financial statements, working papers and notes;
- Collaborate with Leadership regarding financial results and special reporting requests to facilitate overall company goals and objectives;
- Perform analytical reviews of the asset operations and internal departments;
- Support budgeting activities for various entities and departments;
- Develop, prepare and automate financial, analytical and operational reports in a variety of software products;
- Train and develop junior staff;
- Enhance workflows by identifying, developing and implementing policies and procedures;
- Identify areas for improvement and recommend realistic solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent;
- CPA, CA or equivalent designation;
- 5+ years of accounting experience;
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel;
- Experience with data extraction, analysis, and financial report design;
- The ability to quickly prioritize among numerous pressing tasks;
- Ability to work independently and complete duties and projects with little direct supervision;
- Excellent organizational and management skills, as well as verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.