|JOB # 222
|LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
The successful candidate will join a team of dynamic and professional individuals who rotate between changing priorities, supporting the team through various regulatory filing requirements in the Cayman Islands and other jurisdictions over the calendar year.
- Assist with multiple client-facing service lines with filing deadlines including preparation and filing of Fund Annual Returns (FAR) for Cayman Islands Registered Private Funds and Holding company Annual Books of Accounts in support of the Economic Substance Return.
- Corresponding with clients regarding the required information for the completion of FARs, annual accounts and other service deliverables.
- Responsible for the preparation, oversight and review of FARs, annual accounts and other deliverables prepared by junior team members, providing on the job support and task delegation for junior team members.
- Assist with the resolution of technical queries.
- Liaise with attorneys and auditors and other relevant parties regarding the review and filing of FARs and other service deliverables, on-going issues, and responding to queries in a timely manner.
- Assist with ensuring the fees are billed for the services performed.
- Assist with the implementation of service line procedures including process documentation and implanting new systems.
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures, while actively contributing to process improvements.
- Qualified accountant with (or working towards) an internationally recognized accounting designation (CA, CPA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent) and a minimum of 2 years’ relevant post-qualification experience.
- Prior statutory reporting and audit experience with fund and/or structured finance experience would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of Cayman Islands Monetary Authority (CIMA) Fund regulations and FAR regulatory reporting requirements.
- General technical knowledge and understanding of US GAAP and IFRS.
- Proficiency in using MS Office suite of applications with advanced Excel skills are necessary.