|JOB # 147||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands|
We have an excellent opportunity available for a results-driven professional to join a diligent and well-established risk management team within a forward-thinking business.
- Support the day-to-day administration of many diverse insurance programs such as construction, property, business interruption, public liability, and employers liability;
- Maintain accurate and current records of all insurance programs;
- Manage the proprietary in-house claims management system;
- Work with other departments across the business to track all incident costs;
- Coordinate with other stakeholders, to maintain and update the Learning Management System (LMS);
- Conduct research into risk-related matters and best practice, and compile and maintain relevant and accurate exposure data.
- A minimum of an Associate’s Degree. Bachelor’s Degree is desirable;
- 3 years’ experience working within a professional services environment;
- Insurance qualifications, knowledge, or experience is an advantage;
- Exceptional attention to detail and high levels of accuracy;
- Strong time management skills, a proactive problem-solving attitude, and an ability to coordinate and process large amounts of varied information.
In return, salary will be in the range of $40,000.00 and $55,000.00 KYD per annum, commensurate with experience and qualifications.