|JOB # 184||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman|
Our client is a new-to-market, exciting and entrepreneurial business currently seeking to hire an enthusiastic and passionate Quantitative Analyst (“QA”).
The company build next-generation trading strategies and systems based on sound mathematical models. The QA will be responsible for implementing trading strategies to trade in electronic markets, leveraging the latest technologies to efficiently scale across global markets.
This is an excellent opportunity to build on coding and trading skills while collaborating with like-minded experts in a dynamic yet inspiring environment that facilitates continuous learning.
- Advanced Degree (Master’s, MBA) with a proven track record of outstanding achievement (academic and/or professional) and success desired.
- Solid coding skills in Python and C/C++.
- Significant experience in a trading-related position within an investment bank or a hedge fund.
- Portfolio management experience is preferred.
- Experience performing research and analytics in economics (or similar) is essential.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications and will include a full range of premium benefits.